New Functions, Improved Performance and Additional CAD Systems
Release 10 of Open CAD Manager offers a number of new features that have been optimized based on customer feedback.
- Support of RealDWG AutoCAD-Libraries up to version 2021
- Before-after comparison and automatically tracked changes
- Client- or server-based pdf-generation
- Approval process with pdf-stamping
- Copy entire assemblies and generate new drawing numbers
- Automatic update of outdated title blocks
- Updated user interface and skins
Tekla®, Cimatron®, Revit® are now supported.
A new software architecture and the use of new libraries accelerate the processing of CAD files.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.